Thursday, April 27

To My Friends, With Love

I just said goodbye to all my wonderful Athens friends, who had a going away party for me tonight. It was such a blessing. Special thanks to my amazing amazing roommate Becca, who planned the whole thing and filled it with things I like :) I'm so excited to get to the city, but I'm sad to leave people behind here. I so appreciate all of your friendships and the time and care you took to affirm me tonight. Thank you all! - Deb, Dane, Kendra, Kimberly, Kathryn, Juli, Katie, Matt, Tara, and Josh. You are so wonderful!!

Song In My Head: Ok, it's cheesy, but "Friends" by Michael W. Smith. It came on randomly out of a couple thousand songs that could've played when I was listening to music after everyone left. Maybe not the coolest song ever, but full of just the right sentiments as I leave you all behind.

1 comment:

jenny said...

You're on your way to NY RIGHT NOW! Can't wait to hear about it.