This weekend has been great so far ... yesterday I went back to the Bible study I went to last Friday with Debby and my friend Aisha came too. I was really tired for some reason but it was still a good time and good fellowship. Last night my housemate Deven FINALLY came back in town (I haven't seen him since I moved in). He and Diva and I spent the day together and had a great time. We went to the Museum of Natural History this morning and then to the park this afternoon (see photos). It's fun to hang out with him because he's from Florida, and the Southerner in me is comforted by that :)

Me on a park bench

Diva, Deven, & me at Uno Pizzeria on Columbus Ave.

Me & Deven on a park bench

Me & Diva on the subway

Deven & me at Uno Pizzeria

Me & Diva (with Deven in the corner)

Me & Diva dancing

Deven & me

Love it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment